Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2013

Wingmaster Shotguns


His & Her Wingmaster Shotguns !

It all started in December when my Uncle Dan decided to gift me his gorgeous 1967 Wingmaster 20 gauge shotgun. I was taken by surprise and loved the gesture. 
So after seeing that Uncle Dan clearly loves me more, my husband was a little jealous. Ok ok so the love me more part might not be true, but after seeing my gun Zak(husband) had to get his hands on his own shotgun. So he searched Utah Gun Exchange and found someone who was willing to trade his 22 Rifle for a Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 gauge. He was very happy and felt comfortable with the trade. We look forward to taking these out as soon as Zak's collar bone heals from surgery.  I love these because of the design. They are beautiful guns and I will have Zak teach me how to keep them clean. Gun safety is always the most important thing, so stay informed and make sure you are comfortable with yourself and handling guns before you go out on your own. Research what you like, and try to shoot the guns before you buy them because each gun handles differently for each person. 

*You can also find me on Facebook here: TheOutdoorsGal

*Tweet me here: https://twitter.com/theoutdoorsgal

*Utah Gun Exchange here:
http://utahgunexchange.                    

              Have a great week guys ~ Lots of Love!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout Brianna!

    Parker
    utahgunexchange.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Parker! My hubby loves your site~

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment :) I will get back to all of you as soon as I can. Love ya!