So hello there everyone.. I am a little late at getting this post out, but I am so Excited about it. This is the first time I will post my resolutions for everyone to read (SCARY).... :)
First thing I want to do is the same old thing most people want and it is to become a healthier person.
1. I intend to eat at least one type of fruit & vegetable each day. That might not seem like a lot, but I have been lacking on the healthy stuff lately, so I will start with baby steps so I can keep my goals.
2. I drink So much soda each week, so I want to limit myself to 2 soda's a week.
3. Have one day a week in which I can eat any type of food I want, and the other 6 days a week keep the food as healthy as possible.
4. I had knee surgery end of September so I am not 100% better yet, but I want to go to the gym or workout outside 3-5 times per week to start with. I will do whatever my body allows and move up when I get stronger and start losing weight and gaining muscle.
Next thing I want to happen in 2013 is for me to be a Happy, Friendly and Sociable person.
1. I have always been super shy, so I always tried to get out of certain situations. So I want to live life completely and accept invitations and not cancel situations that make me a little nervous and shy :)
2. When meeting new people I want to always repeat there names so I never forget them
3. If feeling down in the dumps I need to get outside, go running or call a friend to help lift me out of my funk.
4. Smile more and keep my head up when walking around.
5. Always look people in the eye and completely listen to what they have to say.
Last thing I want to do is be a little less technical.
1. Have one day a week where my husband and me are technology free.. Turn off everything and enjoy each others company!
Well I might come up with a few more goals for myself and I will add them later on.. NOW comes the challenge part of this blog post. I challenge you all to tell me your goals for 2013 and stick to them as best as possible. Make sure to post them in the comment section below, because I would LOVE to read all of them and reply.
Healthy Giveaway is for: Yoga Mat, 2 People Water's (Jef from Bachelorette's company) and a Michael Kors hat(winter beanie)...
Giveaway is International, for ages 13+ and will end once i receive 200 followers on my blog. So share as much as you can so the giveaway can end quickly. Ages 13-17 will need parents permission if they win. I just wanted to thank all of you and do a fun, healthy giveaway to show my thanks for all my followers and friends :)
Rules and How to enter giveaway:
1. Follow my Blog (google friend connect) ---------------------------------->
2. Comment below and tell me your New Years Goals, and include your Name (that you follow my blog with), and email address so I can contact you if you win. Please only add one comment. If I see doubles you will be disqualified. GO below to the Rafflecopter and put your info in that as well to make sure you are entered :)
Good Luck Everyone
Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and I purchased all products in my giveaway.
Michael Kors hat like the one above is found here: http://www.amazon.com/MK
Find me on Instagram: briannajkoch