Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2012

My love for Harley Davidson

                                                         My love for Harley Davidson
Hey there everyone~ Today I just wanted to share my love of Harley Davidson Accessories! It is true I do not own a bike and I am sure I never will, BUT I seriously love all the Harley Decor, Accessories and ETC.
My favorite purchase at Harley Store is my ring. I have bought 3 total Harley rings in the past. Due to the fact that my hands shrink in the winter I lost two of the rings so on this third ring I made sure it was a snug fit. I have also owned hats, pens, pins, scarves, shot glasses, t-shirts, boots and etc. Harley makes quality products so they are meant to last! Make sure to check them out and see for yourself how many wonderful products they have :)



Thanks for reading! Have an awesome day:)


**You can also find me on Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/TheOutdoorsGal  

**Also find me on twitter: https://twitter.com/briannababbles

**Instagram: briannajkoch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment :) I will get back to all of you as soon as I can. Love ya!