Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Christian Louboutin

Christian Louboutin Hawaii Collection


So I had to write about Christian Louboutin Spring/Summer collection as soon as it arrived in my email. I am loving the looks of this collection so I thought I would show you my favorites. Staring off with some cute sandals. The Olydia Flat is a mix of style and comfort which goes perfectly in Hawaii for beach wear or a Luau.
Christian Louboutin Olydia Flat
Check out more pictures if interested here: OLYDIA FLAT


Next up is hands down my favorite heel in this collection. It isn't over the top, in your face print. It is simple yet beautiful. This would be great for night on the town or a bit fancier Luau. It is the Cross Blake 120mm High Heel. 

Christian Louboutin Cross Blake

Christian Louboutin Cross Blake
















If you can't live without this shoe you can look at it more here: CROSS BLAKE/Christian Louboutin



Some of the accessories were just so pretty and they did such a great job designing them, that I want to buy this purse in hopes that I can go to Hawaii sometime soon and use it :)
Its called Triloubi Small Chain Bag. Its amazing, and it has an older sister called Triloubi Large Chain Bag. They are both great so I am having a hard time deciding which to choose(in my dreams). Which do you like?

Christian Louboutin Triloubi Large Chain Bag
Triloubi Large Chain Bag

Christian Louboutin Triloubi Large Chain Bag
Triloubi Small Chain Bag



So which one? Let me know in the comments. You can find them here: TRILOUBI CHAIN BAG

I have two more favorites, and they are my must haves of this collection. Some relaxing, cute and stylish flats. They are called the Seava Flats. 

Christian Louboutin Seava Flat
Seava Flat
Christian Louboutin Seava Flat




Christian Louboutin Seava Flat















Are they not just perfect? Also for the man in your life, the Seava Men's Flats are to shabby either. Check them more in detail here: SEAVA FLAT

Finally to my favorite item in the collection. This would be so perfect to have in Hawaii. You could use it for so many different things. I would use it at the beach, gym, school, or to go shopping or traveling. Maybe even hiking ;) Its the Explorafunk Backpack. Even the name is great.

Christian Louboutin Explorafunk Backpack
Explorafunk Backpack
Christian Louboutin Explorafunk Backpack
Explorafunk Back Side

Christian Louboutin Explorafunk Backpack
Explorafunk Backpack Close View






















Christian Louboutin Explorafunk Backpack
Inside the Explorafunk Backpack


See I knew you'd Love it. Its Pre-Order right now and you can see more here:  EXPLORAFUNK BACKPACK
So what is your favorite item in the collection?
Thanks for reading. Come follow my blog and social media accounts and I would love to check out yours.
Much Love,
B

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for you comment. Your blog is amazing! Following you & can't wait for the follow back and more amazing posts for you.
    xx,
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear.Super blog...
    www.newoutfitfashionblog.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Thanks for taking the time to comment :)

      Delete
  3. Those cross blake heels are divine! Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful. Thanks, would love too.
      xx,
      B

      Delete
  4. Thank Miranda. Can't wait to check your blog out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. Almost same comment word for word as the persons above you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks much. I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. """I just want to say that your article is just as great. The clarity of your message is simple
    excellent and I can assume that you are an expert on this matter.""
    octoplus samsung tool crack
    octopus box crack 2018
    octoplus box crack lg
    octoplus frp tool cracked,
    octoplus frp tool crack"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment :) I will get back to all of you as soon as I can. Love ya!