Thursday, June 19, 2014

5 Reasons To Get My Butt Moving!


1.   I HATE DOCTOR VISITS. I went to the ER. Never in my life have I had to go to the ER, but ever since gaining so much weight the problems keep piling up. So I am going to eat an Apple a day to keep the doctor away(or some kind of fruit/veggie)

2.   CHOLESTEROL. I had HIGH cholesterol while I was in the hospital, and I am sure I still have it. I need to lower it in order to get some control in my life back.

3.   BEAUTY. I want to look pretty for myself and my husband. Although he says I am always beautiful, I have to feel it and believe it for myself. When I use to run/ eat well/ and take aerobic classes I never felt so beautiful. It wasn't about my size either, it was about my confidence levels. The feeling that I could accomplish anything and get up in the morning to start my day off right.

3.5  FISHING.. I miss doing all the things I once loved. I would love going fishing with Zak, but now I refuse to go because I am so uncomfortable and don't want people seeing me waddle around in fishing waders. I miss many other things like dancing, or sports, or vacationing. I want to be able to do these things without breaking a sweat in the first minute :)

4.   SLEEP. I want to go to sleep the same time my husband does and wake up feeling refreshed. Right now Zak goes to bed around 9PM (Yikes), and I stay up until 1 or 2 AM (double YIKES) .. I always feel like I don't get enough sleep. I always use the excuse that I am tired so I can't go to the gym. I don't want to use that excuse anymore.


5.   CHILDREN. I want to be a momma so bad. I have always dreamed about how I would be as a parent & I really want to experience this. As luck would have it, the only way its possible for us is to have IVF / ICSI done. In order to do this I have to lower my BMI considerably. I have gained so much weight in the last 2 years that I am in the Obese category. That is a hard pill for me to swallow. I am not ready to reveal my exact weight, nor am I ready to post pictures. I will however keep posting updates on my progress and any support is welcome. The picture below is of me when I was in shape and getting ready to go into the gym. I love this picture because of how Happy I look :)

If any of you are struggling with weight loss or IVF or any other issues I'd love to hear about them and try to support you in anyway I can. So make sure to comment below or send my an email.
             Lots of Love,
                        Brianna ~

http://briannababbles.blogspot.com


4 comments:

  1. You can do this! I love all the reasons you listed... Especially health and children. You WILL be an amazing momma someday! I've always admired your will, you just set your mind to something and you do it, just like you will with this! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sis :) This means the world to me. Can't wait to see you next month.

      Delete
  2. Brianna you have the strength to accomplish anything you put you mind to. You have always made me smile and I enjoy your humor and energy! Your quick wit and sarcasm reminds me of your grandma Wilma. You've got this! Don't look at it all at once. One day at a time is all it is going to take honey. I love you and can't wait to hear that great laugh and see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunt Mitzi :) Being compared to Grams in anyway is a compliment to me. Yes one day at a time.. Love you too

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment :) I will get back to all of you as soon as I can. Love ya!