1. I HATE DOCTOR VISITS. I went to the ER. Never in my life have I had to go to the ER, but ever since gaining so much weight the problems keep piling up. So I am going to eat an Apple a day to keep the doctor away(or some kind of fruit/veggie)
2. CHOLESTEROL. I had HIGH cholesterol while I was in the hospital, and I am sure I still have it. I need to lower it in order to get some control in my life back.
3. BEAUTY. I want to look pretty for myself and my husband. Although he says I am always beautiful, I have to feel it and believe it for myself. When I use to run/ eat well/ and take aerobic classes I never felt so beautiful. It wasn't about my size either, it was about my confidence levels. The feeling that I could accomplish anything and get up in the morning to start my day off right.
3.5 FISHING.. I miss doing all the things I once loved. I would love going fishing with Zak, but now I refuse to go because I am so uncomfortable and don't want people seeing me waddle around in fishing waders. I miss many other things like dancing, or sports, or vacationing. I want to be able to do these things without breaking a sweat in the first minute :)
4. SLEEP. I want to go to sleep the same time my husband does and wake up feeling refreshed. Right now Zak goes to bed around 9PM (Yikes), and I stay up until 1 or 2 AM (double YIKES) .. I always feel like I don't get enough sleep. I always use the excuse that I am tired so I can't go to the gym. I don't want to use that excuse anymore.
5. CHILDREN. I want to be a momma so bad. I have always dreamed about how I would be as a parent & I really want to experience this. As luck would have it, the only way its possible for us is to have IVF / ICSI done. In order to do this I have to lower my BMI considerably. I have gained so much weight in the last 2 years that I am in the Obese category. That is a hard pill for me to swallow. I am not ready to reveal my exact weight, nor am I ready to post pictures. I will however keep posting updates on my progress and any support is welcome. The picture below is of me when I was in shape and getting ready to go into the gym. I love this picture because of how Happy I look :)
If any of you are struggling with weight loss or IVF or any other issues I'd love to hear about them and try to support you in anyway I can. So make sure to comment below or send my an email.
Lots of Love,