Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Prime Time Smile

My teeth were looking very stained and very blah.  Zak was coming home from his deployment so I thought I would spruce them up and get a white smile. So I bought Prime Time Teeth Whitening.  I used these for a few days and was not impressed.  Its like a pen you twist to get the gel to the top and then spread it on your teeth. It seemed impossible to guess how much you were spreading on teeth & once you were finished spreading it around it felt like the whitening was no longer on my teeth. The most important part was it didn't whiten my teeth at all. So I would recommend using the strips or mouth guard type of whitening kits. Thanks for reading guys. 
                   Lots of Love

*My Michael Kors Giveaway Here: CONTEST OVER :)

*My Facebook Here: Brianna Babbles on Facebook

*Follow me on Twitter here: @briannababbles

4 comments:

  1. I agree - white strips are probably the only at-home product that has worked for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. I did find a product that worked awesome! Ill have to find it again and let you know.

      Delete
  2. nice to meet u really love ur post..
    If u would like we can follow each other and visit our blog , it will be a great pleasure for us to know ur view about our new blog....

    Hugs, http://laviestsuperbe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would LOVE to check out your blog :) Don't forget to enter my Michael Kors/ People Water/ and Exercise Mat giveaway I am doing :) Good Luck ~
      http://outdoorswomen.blogspot.com/2013/01/new-years-resolutions-challenge-giveaway.html

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment :) I will get back to all of you as soon as I can. Love ya!