So I thought it would be fun to put up some Christmas ideas for everyone and give some ideas on what people can buy. Right now I am starting out with:
1. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish. These colors are so beautiful. One is a little more subtile with pink and flesh undertones, and the other is a fire Hot pinky orange. Such a great friend, sister, wife and mom gift. I will be putting links at bottom of this blog so you can check them
2. Is a nice little stocking stuffer for ANYONE. Carmex Lip balm in "Pomegranate" helps moisturize in the winter time. It has a nice fresh smell to it, and is smooth. With most lip balms beware, because you will get addicted and find yourself re-applying alot :)
|Cabbage Patch Cuties|
3. Third cute Gift Idea are the "Cabbage Patch Cuties". Many of us has grown up with these dolls, and these new CUTIES are so precious. I believe the age kids will like this goes from 1.5 years old to about 13 years old.. PLUS if you know adults like me that love cute things like these or likes to collect dolls this is a great gift idea! Better hurry these little things are selling out quick. I also have a link below to check these out.
4. If your man or women, mom or dad, brother or sister likes a good cup of coffee or hot cocoa on the go, they will love these mugs. Great for a drive to work, or if you work outside or long hours and you want your drink to stay warm for a few hours this is the way to go. Some of the mugs can also keep your soup warm. Lots of colors and sizes to choose from.
5. This Victoria's Secret robe is an early gift I bought myself this year and I couldn't be happier. It is so soft, but the material inside is just like a towel so it absorbs and dries you off quickly. Your Mom, Wife, sister or any lady in your life would love this gift and would never want to get out of it.
6. I fell in love with this Elmo. One of the cuter Elmo dolls I have seen in the last few years. Fun gift for the little ones. You tickle his tummy or press his feet and listen to him make fun noises and silly jokes! The fishbowl makes a squeaky noise as well. These also might be collectibles very soon so don't wait to long to pick one up, or buy one from the link I will post below.
Ok this is it for the gift ideas today! I will be back in a couple days to add some more fun gift ideas. Make sure to check the links below and buy some of the gifts you love. Make sure to follow this blog and go LIKE the Outdoors Gal's facebook page to enter yourself in the giveaway. The details are in the blog below this one.
Merry Christmas Everyone
1. For Sally Hansen Nail Polish click this link to Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VDGGKG?ie=UTF8&creativeASIN=B003VDGGKG&tag=theoutwom-20
2. For Carmex Pomegranate Lip Moisturizers click here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008Q8YG9E?ie=UTF8&creativeASIN=B008Q8YG9E&linkCode=xm2&tag=theoutwom-20
3. Cabbage Patch Cuties Click here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004XONV1Y?ie=UTF8&creativeASIN=B004XONV1Y&linkCode=xm2&tag=theoutwom-20
4. Camo Coffee Mugs to go click here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A9Z4KBG?ie=UTF8&creativeASIN=B00A9Z4KBG&linkCode=xm2&tag=theoutwom-20
5. Victoria Secret Robe click here: VS ROBE
6. Elmo LOL doll click here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008HYGFIC?ie=UTF8&creativeASIN=B008HYGFIC&linkCode=xm2&tag=theoutwom-20
My Facebook page click here: www.facebook.com/TheOutdoorsGal
My Twitter page click here: https://twitter.com/theoutdoorsgal
Instagram is: briannajkoch