Friday, November 16, 2012

Blood Warmers

                                    Blood Warmers

Hello everyone.. Sorry it has been so long, but I have been a little off the grid since I got my knee surgery. I am very excited to tell you about my new review today. I tried out a product called Blood Warmers and I fell in love with it. Basically it is a wristband looking item that you strap about your wrist and put the disposable warmers into and it warms you up completely. Since you are putting it on right on your pulse it works to warm you up faster, and it keeps you warm. In the past if you needed to use the disposable warmers you would have to either stick it in your glove with you and it would burn or get to hot, or you would have to hold the warmer the entire time. With this new to the scene invention it makes so many things possible. You could go fishing and still keep your hands free and warm with Blood Warmers, Snowmobiling, Skiing, Hunting, Snowboarding and so much more is possible. Even if your not into sports and you just have a wife or daughter that always seems to be cold then you could use this product to keep them warm. When I was testing it I didn't want to take it off because it kept me so cozy. An awesome part about the wrist Blood Warmers is you can use them over and over again. The quality is awesome and they are all made in the USA! :)  I will put a couple links below so you can go check out there website and facebook. These would be a Perfect stocking stuffer for anyone in your household. I have a certain hubby fisherman/ and boarder that will be getting these for Christmas and I will be buying an extra set for myself ~ Thanks all. I hope you have a great day/night and weekend. Be safe out there. 

Where you can buy product: http://www.bloodwarmersllc.com/
Where you can see on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BloodWarmersLLC

Where you can find Me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheOutdoorsGal
Find me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/theoutdoorsgal
Find me on Instagram at: briannajkoch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment :) I will get back to all of you as soon as I can. Love ya!